Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day Nine

Another busy day behind me, and I almost stuck to plan, except that I wasn't able to walk again today.  I left early this morning and was back too late.  No sense begrudging it, I'll just have to walk tomorrow if I'm able.  But I was able to make fairly good choices, food-wise, when in the city all day, which shows me it can be done and relatively easily.  I was about 100 cals. over at the end of the day, but again, it's really no big deal.  Eating between 1200 and 1400 calories is a guideline, it's not a hard and fast "rule".  Some days will simply be better than others and I certainly could've done much, much worse.  :-)

"Lord, Oh Lord, how majestic is Your Name in all the earth!  I praise You for Your loving kindness toward me, for each and every one of your blessings!"

No comments:

Post a Comment